Bangalore is one of the major consumption centers in India. Bangalore being landlocked has its own logistics challenge in terms of setting up a warehouse and develop an effective distribution strategy. The traffic and distance pose their own set of challenges.Bangalore Warehousing cluster.
- Makali-Nelamangala-T Begur-Dabaspet
- Whitefield and Hoskote
- Electronics City‐Bommasandra region
- The region is served by the NH‐7 (towards Hosur/ Krishnagiri/ Chennai/ Salem and part of both the Golden Quadrilateral & North‐South Corridor of NHAI) and the Bangalore‐Salem railway line.
- The ORR (via Silk Board Junction) provides road connectivity to other highways as well as other areas of Bangalore city.
- The upcoming Electronics City elevated highway and proposed Metro line (Phase II) would further improve its connectivity to the city.
- BIA‐Devanahalli region
- The Bengaluru International Airport (BIA) provides good domestic & international air connectivity for both passenger & freight
- The region is served by the NH‐7 (towards Ananthapur/ Hyderabad and part of the North‐South Corridor of NHAI) and the Yelahanka‐Chikaballapur‐Kolar railway line.
- The proposed Chikaballapur‐Puttaparthi (SSP Nilayam) railway line would provide direct rail connectivity to north Karnataka & Hyderabad.
- The ORR (via Hebbal) provides road connectivity to other highways as well as other areas of Bangalore city.
- The proposed elevated highway between Hebbal & Yelahanka and the proposed High-Speed Rail Link (HSRL) to BIA will further improve connectivity to the city.
- Several major projects have been proposed in the region, including the BIA Airport City, Devanahalli Business Park (DBP), the Hardware Technology Park and the Bangalore‐Devanahalli IT Investment Region (ITIR).
- The Apparel Park (Phase I & upcoming Phase II) and the Integrated Textile Park at Doddaballapur is also located in proximity.
- It is an emerging logistics & warehousing location, with the presence of BIA being a major advantage.
The Makali-Nelamangala-T Begur-Dabaspet cluster on the northwest part of Bangalore is the major warehousing hub with its best connectivity of Mumbai-Bangalore-Chennai highway. The cluster is a major manufacturing and warehousing hub with likes of e-commerce companies, logistics service providers, FMCG, automobiles electronics company operating from this region. There is continuous development of A-grade facility by the marquee investor in this region as they are developing a multi-modal logistics park.
This belt can be the best location to cater to north Bangalore with quite good distribution efficiency and proper route planning can help to cater to other Bangalore locality. Warehouse and godown in Neelamangla have got better infrastructure thereby improving warehouse throughput. The majority of warehouse in Neelamangla -Dabaspete belt is PEB shed with sizes ranging from 50,000 Sq Ft to 100,000 Sq ft and clear height of 32 Ft with floor strength of 5MT handling of cargo.The rentals range from Rs 14 psf -Rs 18 Psf for warehousing in Neelamangla and deposit of around 4-6 months.The emerging logistics/warehousing hub in and around Bangalore
Location & Connectivity:The region is served by NH4 towards Chennai.It is on the Bangalore-Chennai rail route. The Outer Ring Road via RKPuram provides connectivity to other highways
Logistics & Warehousing in Whitefield and Hoskote region:It is the established warehousing hub with the presence of CONCOR, Container Terminal, Retail warehousing on Soukya road, CRWC warehousing etc. The area is also a major consumption HUB of Bangalore.
Location & Connectivity:
It is an important industrial region with several units located within Electronics City, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Jigani Industrial Area, and SIPCOT, Hosur (Tamil Nadu). This makes this region very important for warehousing.
Location & Connectivity:
Currently, only a few industries are located in the area.
*Courtesy:- Pre‐feasibility Study for Development of Logistics Park near Devanahalli, Bangalore on PPP Basis.
Bangalore being positioned in the strategic position in south India is poised to be the logistics center catering to India.
Godamwale is a Warehouse discovery platform with 6000+ properties listed on its platform. All these properties are verified and checked against important technical parameters required for leasing. Godamwale helps you to make informed decisions about the warehousing in Bangalore along with distribution support
Please check warehouse availability in Bangalore by following the following link.